Monday, July 2, 2012

Prague



Waiting for a tram.


They were amazing. It was a nice summer evening, almost felt like Spain :)

Interesting. Some people stopped by and listened for a while, some people just passed, looked angry and didn't show any emotions and some people stayed for 1.5 hours, smiled, applauded, and simply were having a good time. (I belonged to the last group.)

While listening, I was being drawn! It was fun when I realized it :)

Me and my mom with her pineapple shirt :)



My new sunglasses in Louvre. 

Cafe Louvre. I always go there when I'm in Prague. Check out one one of my previous posts for some more info!

Yes, we went to the airport. No, we didn't fly anywhere. We just like the atmosphere. Iced coffee at Starbucks and watching people with suitcases. Yop, that's the spirit! 

New York? No, Prague :)

Paris? No, Prague :)


Have a great July!

Follow on Bloglovin' and like on Facebook! Grazie!

8 comments:

  1. God, some day I am gonna live in Prague! I promise it to myself! And I love your mother´s pineapple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, sluší ti to, moc! A celkově pěkné fotky...a pouliční hudebníci jsou super a fajn, ale jakmile ti dvě hodiny hrajou pod oknem..každý den..i víckrát denně...tak je přestaneš mít rad :D :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aby to kdekoliv vypadalo jako v Paříži, stačí když na té fotce budeš pózovat ty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! vypadáš neskonale!
    a s tim letištěm jsi mě dost inspiroval! Příští zastávku vidím taky tak :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. your mom looks pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praha je stejně nejkrásnější město na světě :-)

    ReplyDelete