Monday, July 30, 2012

Movies

Here are my impressions of the movies I've seen recently :)

1. Ted
A cute and fun movie about a man and his teddy bear. Full of jokes and Boston accent :) I didn't expect much, but gotta say it was awesome. I highly recommend!



2. To Rome with Love
Another Woody Allen's film, this time from Rome. It had both good and a bit worse parts. Something, I don't know what, was missing.. Worth seeing, but nothing super insanely special.
And ye, I seriously wanna go to Rome :) 




3. The Intouchables
An awesome French movie based on a true story of a disabled person. Go see it RIGHT NOW, it's amazing.




4. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
A very OK movie about outsourcing the elderly do India. Interesting and full of British movie stars. I recommend!


What movies do you recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment